2022 Antique Tractor & Engine Show, Flea Market
September 2nd thru September 5th 2022
White Star Park — Gibsonburg, Ohio
2022 S.C.R.A.P. Flea Market Information:
The following is base information concerning our show and several safety guidelines and rules established in conjunction with our Sandusky County Park District and White Star Park;
Registration: The cost is remaining at $2.00 per foot of frontage for all registrations received by June 30, 2022. Any registration received July 1 thru the time of the show will be $3.00 per foot of frontage. See the enclosed vendor registration form for additional information.
Priority will be given to last year’s show participates as long as a registration and full payment is received by June 30, 2022. Any space that does not have a registration by this date will go on the open market and be re-assigned as needed.
- AN OHIO TRANSIENT VENDOR’S LICENSE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SHOW
Passes & Mirror Hangers: All vendors (Flea Market, Food, etc.) will receive 2 worker passes and 2 mirror hangers to accommodate getting your vehicle into the show grounds and flea market area for the show. Any other workers will have to purchase a general admission ticket at $5.00 per day or may consider a membership costing $15.00. Purchasing a membership allows two persons (1 voting member and 1 non-voting member) into the grounds and parking area all weekend, with the additional benefit of receiving S.C.R.A.P. newsletters and updates throughout the year. Please consider this option, as we would appreciate you as an ongoing member of our organization.
Set-up & Check-In: For the show will begin on Thursday, September 1st and we are requesting your consideration to remain on site thru Monday noon if at all possible, and until 7:00 p.m. in the evenings to accommodate late arriving show attendees. If you plan to arrive early Friday morning, please allow enough time to check-in, set-up and remove vehicles by the 8:00 a.m. start time of the show.
In the days prior to and during the show, the registration Tent/Table will be located at Row 1 / Space 1 corner front of the flea market area near the red barn. As in the past upon your arrival at the grounds, please come up for check-in and verification of booth location, show information, distribution of passes and mirror hangers, etc.
Parking: Limited parking for vendor cars and small trailers will again be available directly behind the north row of the flea market area. This area will be accessible to flea market vendors throughout the show, via the north entrance gate and use the of the vendor vehicle pass. For the safety of all parties concerned—No Campsites, tent set-ups, etc. will be allowed in this area.
Additionally, we are planning a stronger effort at accommodating people with purchased flea market items that need both timely access to the market area, or assistance back to the main parking lot with larger, bulky items, etc. We recognize past suggestions, and want to improve upon this for both vendor and customers. I will have more details on these logistics at the time of the show.
Additional Rules and Regulations: In effect throughout the show are as follows;
- No Alcohol allowed on the show grounds at any time.
- No ATVs, Bikes, or golf carts allowed in the flea market area after 8:00 a.m. during the 4 day show. (Except golf carts on Friday).
- No electrical cords allowed on the ground that may interfere or be walked on by the general public.
- Flea Market vendors are allowed dogs at their site. They must be kept leashed while in the flea market area or campsite and cannot cause any disturbances or disruptions.
- As a courtesy and consideration to other vendors, Quiet Time is designated as 11:00 p.m. each evening.
- No Firearms or related ammunition item are allowed to be sold at the flea market.
- Always feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions, concerns, or any other suggestions as we prepare for the upcoming event.
Flea Market Coordinator: Pat Perry 5610 Co. Rd. 123 Woodville, Ohio 43469
Contact Telephone Number: 419-637-2678 Cell: 567-201-6708
2022 Flea Market Form (pdf for printing)
2022 Flea Market Information (pdf for printing)