We Look Forward to Seeing Everyone at This Year’s
August 30, 31 & Sept. 1, Labor Day Monday
- Enjoy the shuttle ride from the parking area to the heart of the Show with stops near the Red barn and the Flea Market.(incidentally, we will transport your purchases on the shuttle on your return to your vehicle).
- GOOD FOOD and Entertainment awaits you near both barn areas–check the schedule in the center of your show book!
- This year, in addition to the return of Connor Rose on Saturday evening, on Sunday we also have the Burketts returning to DJ in the Gray barn.
- Saturday at 9 a.m. we’ll kick-off our own 5K Run/Walk near the Red barn. This event benefits Relay for Life and Braedan’s Bridge (Building a Bridge to End Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy).
- Sunday at 3 p.m. experience a Tractor Square Dance near the Auction area, and participate in the “On Grounds Poker Run” to Benefit the American Cancer Society.
Schedule Change — First Tractor Pull– June 14, White Star Park